Waiting Staff - Chichester
Here at Bill's Restaurants, Chichester we are currently looking for Waiting Staff
Working at Bill's is one of those jobs that involve a lot of plate spinning. An award-winning restaurant, we serve great food from breakfast right through till supper without stopping. Inside and out, upstairs and down, from bustling mornings to cosy, candlelit dinners, we are busy all day.
Our Waiting staff must:
- Have a proven track record of delivering exceptional service in a fast paced environment
- 1 or more years; experience in a similar customer facing role
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Be eligible to work full time in the UK
There might be a queue to manage, a birthday party, small groups, large groups - every day is different and everyone needs looking after because we're big on excellent service.
What do you need to do well? Make sure our standard of service remains high at all times, look after guests, be fast & friendly... and a few other things.
In return we offer fantastic training and great opportunities along with a competitive salary but more importantly the chance to grow and develop your career and to be part of something really special.
If this sounds like your kind of job, we'd really like to hear from you.