Front of House Manager - Ulverston
Front of House Manager - Rose & Crown - Ulverston
We have 2 public houses we are looking to hire experienced managers.
Applicants must hold a personal licence and have at least 2 years management experience in hospitality.
What’s in a day?
Being a pub manager is more of a way of life than a job, we need somebody enthusiastic and committed to join our brilliant team.
Your main duties are to make sure your customers are happy, that there’s plenty of stock behind the bar and that your staff know how to provide great service. But, as with any time served behind a bar, there’s a lot more to it than that….
- Recruiting, training and motivating your staff
- Doing regular stock-takes and ordering as necessary
- Handling deliveries
- Maintaining the condition of beer and wine
- Overseeing or liaising with the kitchen
- Keeping up to date with licensing legislation, liaising with the authorities and taking overall legal responsibility for the premises
- Enforcing health and safety rules
- Adhering to budgets, increasing profits and managing cashflow
- Dealing with difficult customers