Cocktail Bartender - Ripon
Cocktail Bartender - Norton Bar - Grantley Hall
Grantley Hall is an exclusive, five star luxury hotel and wellness retreat, nestled in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales. With 47 exquisite rooms and suites, four exceptional restaurants – ranging from fine dining to Pan-Asian experience dining and three sophisticated bars. The extensive development has also included the introduction of a tranquil spa and pioneering ELITE luxury gym and executive wellness facility, alongside a stunning events pavilion that seats up to 180 guests with a unique and glamorous champagne and cocktail bar.
Grantley Hall aims to be a leading UK luxury hotel and wellness retreat, bringing a touch of vibrant city centre style to the Yorkshire countryside. We will create a long-lasting legacy that celebrates the rich heritage and history of Grantley Hall. Offering a distinctly different and diverse range of experiences and exceptional customer service, and combined with the warmth of our welcome, and relaxed Yorkshire charm we aim to create memorable moments for our guests to cherish and a magical place for our friends and colleagues to work.
Magical | Respectful | Innovative | Passionate | Consistent
Grantley Hall is due to open in Spring 2019, we have an exciting opportunity for Norton Bar, Cocktail Waiters to ensure our guests receive a five star service.
- 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service,
- Modern and spacious live in accommodation for eligible roles.
- Grantley Gateway - discounts on supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, meals out, local attractions and cash back on online purchases.
- Increased maternity and paternity leave with length of service.
- We celebrate success. With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards.
- Pension - Eligible team members will benefit from a NEST pension scheme.
- 24/7 team assistant line.
- Complimentary nutritious meal when on duty.
- Team Member of the Month Awards.
- Refer a Friend Award.
- All team members will be issued with a bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
We are proud to be accredited by The Workplace Wellbeing Charter.
- We offer all team members free confidential and confidential assessments, personal fitness programmes and we can offer nutritional advice.
- We encourage a balanced diet by offering complimentary balanced meals whilst on duty,
- We are proud to be a mindful employer and we have mental health first aiders on site.
- We regularly hold health and well-being events to ensure we are supporting you and your goals accordingly.
- We have a confidential 24/7 team assistance line that offers you free telephone counselling as well as legal and financial advice and support.
The Grantley Academy is our dedicated training facility based at East Lodge within the Grantley Hall estate. We offer on the job training, personal development, coaching & mentoring, managerial and supervisory training coupled with professional qualifications specific to each individual’s requirements.
On arrival, each team member will receive a bespoke development plan to support them in their new job role and their learning journey with us. Whether the dream is of becoming the next Michelin starred chef, leading marketeer or head housekeeper, the Grantley Academy will help pave your way to success.
Joining us at Grantley Hall brings the opportunity of a 5 star career at a 5 star hotel.
- Delivering the Fletchers Restaurant & Bar concept and ethos to the required five-star standards outlined in the Procedure Guidelines.
- Be able to competently set-up, maintain the operation of the bars during service.
- To inspire and motivate your peers to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Responsible for cash and stock security.
- To attend staff meetings and daily briefings ensuring you are fully aware of what is going on around Grantley Hall present and future.
- Responsible for arriving at work 15 minutes early and fitting the appearance guidelines and creating a positive atmosphere in the workplace.
- Complete all compulsory training and development provided by the GH Academy and G.A.P
- To ensure the venue is kept clean throughout service and to leave the venue clean and organized for the next shift.
- To provide clear and concise handovers to your team between shifts.
- To learn and know in detail our food and Beverage offerings, being able to passionately describe and sell this to our guests.
- Carry out the set up and breakdown of the bar.
- Serving customers directly and be able to convey GH values throughout their stay.
- Escalate any complaints to Management or supervisors
- To work with the restaurant and bar team to ensure food and beverage is delivered in line with our 5-star service.
- Report any unsavory or loud guests to management for them to deal with.
Key Skills, Qualities & Experience
- To have outstanding customer service skills.
- To be presentable and smart in appearance at all times.
- To treat guests and team members with respect.
- To have a passion about making drinks and learning the art of mixology and love to make cocktails.
- All new guests get a friendly greeting, all leaving ones get a sincere goodbye.
- To make sure every time you interact with a guest you are friendly and talkative, even under pressure.
- To enjoy going the extra mile for guests, in providing them an enjoyable experience.
- To ensure that you follow the challenge 25 policy strictly.
- When time allows you should be able to enjoy chat with your guests and enjoy yourself.
- To ensure a welcoming and atmospheric ambience.
- To ensure areas are clean and tidy at all times.
- To deal with or escalate customer complaints immediately and effectively by following the correct pro-cedures.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES