Cocktail Waiter - Ripon
Cocktail Waiter - Restaurant EightyEight
Grantley Hall is an exclusive, five star luxury hotel and wellness retreat, nestled in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales. With 47 exquisite rooms and suites, four exceptional restaurants – ranging from fine dining to Pan-Asian experience dining and three sophisticated bars. The extensive development has also included the introduction of a tranquil spa and pioneering ELITE luxury gym and executive wellness facility, alongside a stunning events pavilion that seats up to 180 guests with a unique and glamorous champagne and cocktail bar.
Grantley Hall aims to be a leading UK luxury hotel and wellness retreat, bringing a touch of vibrant city centre style to the Yorkshire countryside. We will create a long-lasting legacy that celebrates the rich heritage and history of Grantley Hall. Offering a distinctly different and diverse range of experiences and exceptional customer service, and combined with the warmth of our welcome, and relaxed Yorkshire charm we aim to create memorable moments for our guests to cherish and a magical place for our friends and colleagues to work.
Magical | Respectful | Innovative | Passionate | Consistent
Grantley Hall is due to open in Spring 2019, we have an exciting opportunity for Restaurant EightyEight. – Cocktail Waiter to ensure our guests receive a five star service.
31 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service, Simply Health Cash Plan, Employee Assistant Line, discounts with some fantastic Yorkshire attractions access to our Grantley Gateway reward, recognition and wellbeing platform
- Delivering the Eighty Eight Restaurant & Bar concept and ethos to the required five star standards out-lined in the Procedure Guidelines.
- Be able to competently set-up, maintain the operation of the bars during service.
- To inspire and motivate your peers to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Responsible for cash and stock security.
- To attend staff meetings and daily briefings ensuring you are fully aware of what is going on around Grantley Hall.
- Responsible for arriving at work 15 minutes early and fitting the appearance guidelines and creating a positive atmosphere in the workplace.
- Complete all compulsory training and development provided by the GH Academy and G.A.P
- To ensure the venue is kept clean throughout service and to leave the venue clean and organized for the next shift.
- To provide clear and concise handovers to your team between shifts.
- To learn and know in detail our food and Beverage offerings, being able to passionately describe and sell this to our guests.
- Carry out the set up and breakdown of the bar.
- Serving customers directly and be able to convey GH values throughout their stay.
- Escalate any complaints to Management or supervisors
- To work with the restaurant and bar team to ensure food and beverage is delivered inline with our 5 star service.
- Report any unsavory or loud guests to management for them to deal with.
Key Skills, Qualities & Experience
- To have outstanding customer service skills.
- To be presentable and smart in appearance at all times.
- To treat customers and team members with respect.
- All new customers get a friendly greeting, all leaving ones get a sincere goodbye.
- To make sure every time you interact with a customer you are friendly and talkative, even under pres-sure.
- To enjoy going the extra mile for guests, in providing them an enjoyable experience.
- To ensure that you follow the challenge 25 policy strictly.
- When time allows you should be able to enjoy chat with your customers and enjoy yourself.
- To ensure a welcoming and atmospheric ambience.
- To ensure areas are clean and tidy at all times.
- To deal with or escalate customer complaints immediately and effectively.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES