Warehouse Assistant - Moreton-In-Marsh
Daylesford Organic – Warehouse Assistant
We are currently looking for a hard-working Warehouse Assistant to our team at our farm in Daylesford, near Moreton-on-Marsh. Full training provided.
Salary £18,000 - £21,000 pa depending on experience. 50% staff discount, free uniforms, development and many other benefits. Hours are Monday – Friday, 9am-6pm, but will required some flexibility.
About the role
As a Warehouse Assistant you will be responsible for the smooth dispatch of our products to all our locations and online customers. You will assist the Warehouse Manager with “booking in” and logistics for onsite storage and stock collection to ensure maximum fulfilment of all orders. Experience of warehouse work would be an advantage, but not essential as full training will be provided. You must have a UK driving license.
- To ensure smooth, efficient and accurate physical and system receipt, dispatch and review of stock by the warehouse team, covering all locations.
- To assist with booking in and logistics for onsite storage and stock collection.
- To ensure maximum fulfilment of all customer orders.
- To work with the wider Supply & Logistics team to continually improve service and fulfilment.
- To ensure that all warehouses and areas utilized by the Supply Chain team are clean, tidy and presentable at all times.
- To complete or oversee the completion of all technical and food safety paperwork.
- To consistently exceed food hygiene and cleaning standards.
- To assist with unique onsite requests from wider business needing logistical support.
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- 28 days holiday (incl bank holiday)
- 50% staff food discount
- 30% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
At Daylesford, we’ve been farming organically for over 35 years, first in Staffordshire and then the Cotswolds. What began as a simple passion for real food has grown into Daylesford as we know it today. We are one of the most sustainable organic farms, and own some of the most sustainable restaurants, in the whole country.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter.
Please note: As part of our recruitment process, we will use and store your personal data securely for up to 6 months from the date of application. If you would like to update or remove your CV or other personal details from our records, please go to our careers page for contact details