Personal Trainer - Worcester Park
Personal Trainer - Worcester Park, London
The River Club is a prestigious private health and fitness club set in 12 acres of woodland close to Worcester park. We are offering the exciting opportunity to use a state of the art fitness facility to train and grow your own client base and business from our large membership base as a Personal Trainer.
This position has only become available as one of our Personal trainers is leaving the area and five our of our seven personal trainer have been at the Club for over 10 years so this is a fantastic opportunity for both established and up-and-coming Personal Trainers to build up their clients as a self-employed trainer, while still receiving support with their business and sales.
The opportunity to work for us on a self-employed basis will provide the following;
- Uncapped earning potential
- Competitive monthly rent fee
- 3 month rent phasing period
- Gym membership included
- Access to our membership base of 2500 members.
- After rent you will receive 100% of all the personal training income that you generate
- We will ask you to offer the highest quality of customer service to all members; , manage and maintain your own diary conducting your own one on one or group sessions, wear our club uniform and comply with the club licence agreement.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be level 3 qualified in Personal Training.
- Must have your own Public Liability Insurance.
Job Type: Self Employed
Personal Training: 1 year (preferred but not compulsory)