Kitchen Manager - Cambridge
We are looking for a Kitchen Manager to join our team at Cambridge!
The Snug Bars is all about energy, hand-crafted cocktails, great food and delivering exceptional customer service. As a Kitchen Manager for the Snug, you will play a key role in providing amazing experiences for our guests and so we are looking for individuals who love cooking and who are passionate for the service industry and delivering the highest of standards to our guests.
Are you an existing Kitchen Manager or aspiring chef who wants to develop/progress their career with an independent expanding brand? Apply with us today!
What We Look For
- Passion for the Service Industry
- An understanding of what an amazing guest experience looks like
- Enjoys being an active member of the team
- Someone who will go the extra mile
- Overseeing food ordering
- Daily food operations
- Deliveries and Stock control
- Managing your kitchen team
- Implementing and conforming to health and hygiene regulations
- Working with your GM to take responsibility for the kitchen financial performance
- Driving sales and delivering growth
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- 50% staff discount on all food for yourself and 3 close ones
- Company loyalty card
- Comprehensive training and progression opportunities
- Excellent rewards and recognition schemes including trips abroad, team parties, awards and vouchers etc.
- Pension scheme
Join our family by sending us your CV & a few lines about why you would like to work with us!
All applicants must either be eligible to live & work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Apply for Kitchen Manager - Cambridge
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly