Customer Service Advisor - Central London
Customer Service Advisors - Central London
Our Customer Service Advisors are much more than the first point of contact for HEARTCORE community: they are our Brand Ambassadors, responsible for ensuring every interaction exceeds our customers’ and team’s expectations.
Role purpose: Working and supporting the Heartcore community by embracing the Heartcore culture, behaviours and working ethos whilst efficiently providing fast solutions and exceptional personalised service to our teams, guest, convert new guest to become loyal to Heartcore, build retention, drive sales in order to achieve the overall business objectives.
- Achieve sales targets by maximizing all guest contact opportunities to provide brand knowledge, increase occupancy of our classes and purchases of class packages across all disciplines (Pilates, Yoga, Barre, Strength & Conditioning, Ride) across our nine London studios
- Following the Customer Care Department Standards for Excellence, representing the Heartcore Core Values & Behaviours whilst delivering an outstanding guest experience with every customer contact, using phone and email.
- Identify ways to personalize the experience of every customer, whenever possible and taking the opportunity to upsell in any given situation.
- Logging, monitoring and providing high quality communication with guests both over the phone and email and be confident in using all technological tools provided in order to do so.
Systems & Procedures
- Use all CRM systems confidently and use to accurately add notes to accounts and cases for all incoming and outgoing contacts.
- Work closely with the Sales & Customer Manager & other internal departments to ensure issues affecting customer orders or returns are resolved and enable seamless shopping experience.
- Experience of complaint handling and resolution
- Experience in a customer-facing role – in retail, call centre or similar
- Experience of online shopping channels
- Excellent communication skills. Fluency in English language both oral and written
- Excellent written skills - good tone, concise, accurate spelling and grammar
- Confident, friendly telephone manner
- Able to demonstrate a high level of technical ability Must show an affinity with the luxury consumer
- Commercial, sales driven approach is essential
- Basic IT Skills – Outlook, Gmail, Internet Browsers
- Confidence in using Microsoft Excel and Word
Location - Central London
Daily Working hours are between 7am to 8pm and must be prepared to work weekends and Bank holidays. You will work between 35 to 40 hours per week.