Senior Restaurant Receptionist - London
Senior Restaurant Receptionist - Hedonism Wines & Ollie Dabbous Michelin * Mayfair Restaurant
We are now looking for talented a team of Senior Restaurant Receptionists as Michelin* Chef Ollie Dabbous & one of the World’s best fine wine boutiques, Hedonism Wines have come together to create an amazing & innovative new wine & fine dining venture in Mayfair.
There will be two restaurants & a bar over the site’s three floors.
The ground floor will offer high quality all day dining for breakfast, lunch & dinner as well as World-class afternoon teas from an exciting, innovative Michelin standard menu.
The second, the Mezzanine, serving lunch & dinner only is aiming for two Michelin * cuisine.
The menu will use the very best ingredients, respectfully treated, to create light elegant dishes, both organic & theatrical.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to be part of an amazing new restaurant opening & gain valuable experience of working in Michelin standard fine dining.
We are looking for professionals who are looking to develop their careers as we will always look to promote talent from within.
The entire team will be filled with similarly motivated people with a real passion & enthusiasm for providing the very best service possible alongside highly skilled & experienced professionals.
The working environment will be one that has learning & development as its core ethos with a focus on team work & excellence in everything we do.
The restaurant itself is a beautiful, uniquely designed space with bespoke tableware being created for us by ceramicists throughout the UK & Europe.
The wine-list will be an impressive collection of the most select vintages & producers, as well as being the largest wine-list anywhere in London.
Destined to be the biggest opening of 2018, this venture is also being designed with a view to creating a sustainable working environment that helps to promote a healthy work/life balance for all staff, allowing you to grow & develop your career.
There is a staff canteen and shower facilities.
As Senior Restaurant Receptionist your duties will include:
- Being the first point of contact for our guests & setting the tone for their experience
- Managing the reservations list & ensuring guests requests are accommodated
- Building a rapport with all regular guests
- Updating menus for restaurant & private dining parties
- To be knowledgeable on menus and wine list
- Be able to communicate and liaise effectively with other departments
- Maintaining a clean and tidy reception area
- Managing the cloakroom
- Ability to work both as a team and individually
- Flexibility in working hours and days
- Be well groomed at all times
- Follow instructions provided by and report to the Senior Receptionist/Manager
- Attend and participate in any training and personal development schemes as recommended by your manager.
- Assisting in the leading of the team of receptionists to ensure the smooth running of service
- Responsible in the training and development of junior team members
- Reporting to the Head and Assistant Head Receptionists.
Right to work in the UK essential.