Sous Chef - Addlestone, Surrey
Sous Chef - Topgolf Addlestone, Surrey
Do you love a buzzing atmosphere, a thrilling game and great food and drink? At TOPGOLF, we take the best aspects of all three to create an experience you simply cannot find anywhere else.
If this sounds like an experience you would like to be part of delivering, apply now and start your SOUS CHEF career at TOPGOLF!
Our Sous Chefs are key members of the management team. Using your prior culinary management experience, you’ll be responsible for driving the team forward at venue, ensuring a safe and hygienic kitchen environment, providing excellent and consistent quality food for guests and associates.
On shift, you will be an ambassador for Topgolf, solving day-to-day kitchen challenges and encouraging the Topgolf Way with our team by delivering appropriate coaching and development of our associates.
Working alongside the Head Chef and Food and Beverage Manager, you will be responsible for delivering great quality food in line with Topgolf's company specifications, as well as ordering and managing kitchen budgets
What we’re looking for:
- Comprehensive knowledge of culinary and food hygiene practices
- Excellent communication, time management and organisation skills
- Leadership skills
- Passion for excellence
In return we offer:
- Access to management bonus scheme, including 10% quarterly performance related bonus
- 28 days holiday entitlement
- Focus on balanced working schedule
- Full uniform provided
- Opportunity for professional career development
- 50% off our food menu
- Discounted use of Topgolf, extending to friends and family across all UK Topgolf venues
- Trips, days out and invite to our prestigious ‘Star Awards’
If this sounds like an experience you would like to be part of delivering, and you think you have what it takes to become a Sous Chef with Topgolf, please click the link to apply now!