Assistant Kitchen Leader - Leicester
Assistant Kitchen Leader - Highcross, Leicester
Comptoir Libanais is a unique Middle Eastern fresh fast food concept, which is expanding across the United Kingdom and overseas. We are excited to be able to continue opening new restaurants
Do you have what it takes to keep up with the pace, demonstrate enthusiasm and passion whilst working hard under pressure? If you feel you match our requirements then we are waiting to hear from you.
We believe in recruiting the right person for the right role, nurturing and developing our team members and instilling our family culture that makes you excited to come to work.
What are we looking for in you?
- Provide consistently excellent fresh food;
- Similar experience, preferably in an all-day dining restaurant
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Good understanding of Lebanese cuisine;
- Health & Safety and food hygiene certificates.
In return for your hard work and determination we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Career Development and progression
- Excellent working environment in an expanding brand
- Employee Benefit Scheme
- Meals on Duty
- Working within a family culture, which is as strong as ever with Founder Tony Kitous being very much at the helm of the business
- Flexible working hours
- Very competitive salary
- Free meals when you are at work
- Annual awards ceremony and quarterly team events
- Development opportunities and investment in personal growth
- Outstanding training programme inclusive of a training academy for Chefs
- Group wide incentive scheme that rewards regularly
- 50% discount when dining with family and friends across our nationwide network
- During the current economic climate, Comptoir Group are able to withstand and continue to expand
If this sounds like you and you’re looking for an exciting new opportunity the please email us your CV, as we'd love to hear from you.
Apply for Assistant Kitchen Leader - Leicester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly