Shared Services Administrator - Tottenham
Shared Services Administrator
Fusion Lifestyle is on a mission to bring health and well-being to communities across the UK and our employees are the driving force behind all we do. To ensure that our people experience seamless HR & Payroll processes we are hiring a Shared Services Administrator to be based out of our HR Shared Services Centre in Tottenham Green, North London.
Fusion is a leading Sports, Leisure and Fitness operator as well as a registered charity, with a breadth of facilities from Gym & Fitness studios to Outdoor Adventure, Football and Athletics. The business is continually growing whilst investing in the transformation of venues at the heart of the community. The Shared Services function is extremely busy and fast-paced, supporting a workforce of nearly 3,500 employees across 95+ sites.
Shared Services Administrators provide administrative and payroll support to allocated sites. They also provide support throughout the employee life-cycle, including recruitment administration; processing hours of work on Fusion payroll systems; the maintenance of HR systems and associated data accuracy / integrity, and the processing of leavers. Whilst this role sits within the HR Team there is a strong financial bias, therefore excellent analytical skills and attention to detail are essential.
Some of the main tasks of this position will include (but are not limited to):
- Payroll administration
- Significant HR systems administration
- Administration of new starters, including right to work checks and processing of DBS checks
- Administration of leavers and contractual changes
- Validation and analysis of data utilising Excel spreadsheets and formulas
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to under time pressures and to tight deadlines
- Previous experience in a similar role, providing support to a large organisation of 2000+ employees
- Previous experience of utilising a HR/Payroll System such as Midland i-Trent
- GCSE Maths with a grade of at least B, and an understanding of the calculation of percentages, multiplication, subtraction, division, addition, working with decimal numbers/fractions etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with good grammar and spelling
- Skilled user of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to consistently hit deadlines
- Understanding of basic payroll, including national minimum wage, taxation, pension scheme rules, NI rules and similar
- Ability to work effectively with a high volume of transactions whilst maintaining high standards of accuracy
Some of the benefits you may enjoy as a Fusion team member include:
- Up to 22 days’ holiday, plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
- Free Gym & Swim membership at Fusion centres
- Employer Contribution Pension Scheme
- Discount on Bickels Yard Café F&B products
- Eye test (DSE users)
- Cycle to work scheme
If you have an interest in furthering your career within a fast-paced leisure industry environment, then we want to hear from you.
Click on the link to apply.
*In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview. Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.