Night Porter - Lavenham
Night Porter - The Swan at Lavenham Hotel and Spa - Suffolk
We are looking for a full time Night Porter, 11pm to 7am, to provide all guests and potential guests with friendly, efficient customer service at all times, so that they receive a positive impression of the company. You would be working 5 nights out of 7 each week, on a rota, allowing for one weekend off out of three.
We offer excellent company benefits, which include upto 50% off accommodation and dining in our 6 hotels, 28 days holiday increasing with service, free golf, Simply Health healthcare scheme and Edenred, an online platform for perks, discounts and benefits.
- Respond to guest and customer requests courteously and efficiently at all times.
- Be aware of all arrivals/departures, functions, special events and special requests.
- Record any transactions accurately for room accounts
- Ensure that all requests for wake up calls and newspapers are met and that charges are recorded accordingly.
- Report and record any maintenance issues accurately and efficiently.
- Know regular guest’s preferences and their specials needs.
- Offer guests assistance with luggage.
- Prepare Dining and Meeting Rooms,set function rooms to the required standards
- Prepare tables for breakfast and set up drinks tables
- Serving drinks in the bar to resident guests outside of normal bar hours.
- Cleaning duties throughout the ground floor area, ladies, gents toilets, entrance staircases as per duty checklist and back of house areas.
- Patrolling the hotel corridors at hourly intervals.
- Patrolling the hotel exterior at least twice a night.
- Follow lock up procedure as efficiently and precisely as possible.
- Serving tea, coffee, providing a room service facility for beverages
Apply for Night Porter - Lavenham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly