Kitchen Porter - Beaconsfield
Kitchen Porter - White Horse, Beaconsfield
Hourly rate plus tips and benefits
We are looking for a Kitchen Porter to join our beautiful gastro pub The White Horse which opened recently in Beaconsfield!
As Kitchen Porter you'll be an essential part of the kitchen team. That means you'll be making sure the place is a clean, tidy, safe place to work and getting involved in some basic prep work.
We're part of Brunning & Price, which means we have all the independence to run our pub and kitchen how we want, but with the support and stability of a rapidly growing big group backing us up whenever we need it.
- Knowledge of basic food hygiene and H&S in a kitchen
- Basic food prep experience
- Eager to learn
In return, as Kitchen Porter we offer you:
- A competitive hourly rate plus tips
- The ability to work with fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Ongoing training and development
- Genuine work/life balance
- Excellent discount and employee benefit scheme
- The opportunity to move between pubs and grow with the business
- A fun, engaging, rewarding place to work with plenty of support
If we’re talking your language and you think you’ve got what it takes to be a Kitchen Porter with us then get in touch!
Apply for Kitchen Porter - Beaconsfield
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly