Head Chef - Exeter
Exciting opportunity for a Head Chef to join an outstanding team and become part of our rapidly developing award-winning concept!
Do you want to work for an award winning company? If so, Loungers is for you! We are open all day, every day and serve great quality food and drink in a welcoming, relaxed environment..
We are currently recruiting for a talented Head Chef at this amazing site. This position is not for the faint hearted, and office monkeys need not apply! We are more interested in a chap or chapess who wants to have a part to play in a swiftly evolving company whilst running a truly beautiful business. Frankly, who wouldn't want that?
What you get working for us...
- Competitive salary and package including a highly achievable bonus scheme.
- Company incentives including trips abroad.
- A 48 hour week. (Yes, we know everyone says this, but we actually take it really seriously!)
- A comprehensive and industry leading training scheme with ongoing support and development.
- Fantastic opportunity for advancement and progression for the right candidate.
- The best staff party in Hospitality! Loungefest - See our movie.
- The chance to gain funded training and qualifications at college.
What we are looking for from our Head Chefs....
- A calm and organised Head Chef who will motivate and lead the brigade and provide structured and progressive training for all of the team.
- A Head Chef that can cook, taste and enjoy their food, and will ensure great quality consistent food to the company specifications.
- An experienced and well trained catering professional, who understands that a kitchen with flawless food hygiene standards and organisational systems will produce better food, better chefs and better profits.
- A leader who can balance hitting financial and management targets with a passionate flair for food and teaching.
- The ideal candidate will have a mixture of branded and independent experience, with a proven track record as Head Chef.
- A knowledgeable Head Chef who takes pride in producing great quality fresh food and will work with our Executive Chef to ensure consistently high standards by adhering to the company specifications and procedures.
Ready to come join this team? Apply today