Assistant Front Of House Manager - Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa
Job Opening: 2018-09-12
Assistant Front of House Manager
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at The Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa! Our hotel is conveniently located in the heart of England, just half a mile away and an easy gateway to the beautiful Cotswolds, Birmingham city centre and the historic Stratford-upon-Avon.
The Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa is a 146-Bedroom hotel with a Front Desk that operates on a 24-hour check in service due to its popularity and location and due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Full Time Assistant Front of House Manager on to the team.
As Assistant Front of House Manager, you will be required to;
- Train all personnel to the required standard and correct procedures
- Ensure effective communication amongst Reception Staff
- Have knowledge of all weekly business within the Hotel and inform Reception staff
- Maintain utmost courtesy and politeness always.
- Report any health and safety hazards in the correct manner to maintenance and to ensure follow up.
- Maximize revenue and minimize loss within the Department
The successful candidate will have similar experience in a 100+ bedroom hotel or 1 years’ experience as Reception Supervisor, you will be able to communicate with all line managers, staff and guests.
Look at our website and look at this contemporary-styled hotel!
This position offers a very attractive salary & the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicantsApply Title* Select title Mr Miss Mrs First name* Last name* Email address* Remarks Hi, I'd like to apply for this job! UPLOAD YOUR CV Select the files you wish to upload. The following files are accepted: .pdf, .doc, .docx