Product Delivery Manager - France
Club Hotel Product Delivery Manager - French Alps
Skibound offer a unique ski experience to budding skiers from all over the world. School and youth groups are at the heart of what we do, you will work alongside our 5 lively club-hotels across three resorts in the French Alps, home to some of Europe’s best skiing and après – Alpe D’Huez, Les Menuires and Serre Chevalier.
The low down…
As a Clubhotel Product Delivery Manager you will report directly into the General Manager and will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of our ski programme during the Winter and our Summer Alps product, as well as assisting to develop new strategy in how we operate our hotels. This is a varied, practical and rewarding role that will see you involved in all aspects of what it takes to deliver our product. From managing the day to day hotel operation, supporting the hotel managers in implementing change and driving the brand forward, all while ensuring we are in alignment with financial and legal obligations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Day to day hotel operations management across our 5 hotels in the French Alps
- On site airport management of our Skibound passenger needs – as and when required
- 1st line HR advice to our Hotel Managers in conjunction with the UK HR team. This will involve supporting with disciplinary procedures.
- Work with the UK based recruitment team on operational management vacancies. (For example screening cv’s and conducting second stage interviews – usually via phone or skype)
- Staff planning and logistics
- Training and supporting our senior staff such as Hotel Managers, Head Chefs etc
- Develop our product and implement change where necessary
- Maintain customer service systems and review and develop current processes
- Drive incentives and monitor KPI’s
- Financial control, oversee budgets and ensure we are compliant with French Law
- Build and maintain supplier relations
What we’re looking for
We are looking for someone who has management experience in the Ski/ Hospitality industry. You will be enthusiastic and motivated to drive the Skibound programme forward, whilst emulating our ethos and brand. Additional required attributes include:
- Able to speak both English and French fluently
- Full driving licence (being confident driving in adverse weather conditions during the winter months is a must!)
- Previous management experience in the hospitality/catering industry (preferably within a Tour Operator business)
- Motivator and able to lead from the front
- Adaptable and able to work under pressure
- A good decision maker
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Innovative and able to effectively implement change
- Excellent team motivator
What’s in it for you
This position offers a lifestyle, with the chance to be based in France all year round and to be a part of one of the markets leading Ski Tour Operators. Additional benefits include:
- Company car
- Accommodation allowance*
- Phone/ laptop
- Meals whilst visiting hotels during season.
- Ski pass and ski equipment
- Competitive salary
*Depending on your residential location, assistance with accommodation will be considered.
WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM CANDIDATES WHO ARE CURRENTLY UK BASED DUE TO WORKING VISA RESTRICTIONS. PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY BASED IN THE UK WITH THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK HERE AND YOU ARE OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE.