Full Time Grill Chefs / Team Member - London
Full time Grill Chefs / Team Member - Central London
Prairie Fire Catering Ltd is currently looking for applicants to join us as Full / Part Time Grill Chefs and Team Members for our SE1 location at The Mercato Metropolitano near Elephant and Castle.
We are looking to hire energetic and hard-working grill chefs and service members to join our growing team. You’ll have the opportunity to be a part our story as we take London by storm offering authentic, delicious Kansas City BBQ and amazing roadside style, American burgers to Londoners.
We encourage our Team Members to learn all aspects of providing the best possible customer experience and, therefore, require everybody to work every position including Grill Chef, Prep Station, and customer facing Cashier. This also enables us to match your skill set with the most appropriate work responsibilities.
Whatever position you take, you’ll be working in an exciting, fast-moving environment with responsibilities that include prep work, cooking on multiple sections, cleaning and maintaining high standards of food safety.
- Are you passionate about producing great food that you can be proud of?
- Have you a good eye for detail and are you able to work under pressure?
- Are you able to multitask and still complete jobs to a high standard?
- Can you work effectively on a Team as well as independently?
What we offer…
- Competitive starting pay depending upon experience
- 28 days holiday annually for full-time employees, prorated for part-time
- 50% discount on all food during working hours
- Opportunities to progress your career while we grow as a company
- You will be involved in cooking and preparing meals in a fast-paced environment while keeping your workstation clean and tidy and abiding by health and safety regulations
- Working quickly while maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety
- You must have the desire to offer the highest standards of customer service
- To undertake general cleaning duties as and when required
The ideal candidate…
- Willing to work late hours multiple days a week (until 11:30 p.m.)
- Passionate about the food industry
- All candidates must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Previous restaurant experience is required
- You are expected to have a good command of the English language
Apply for Full Time Grill Chefs / Team Member - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly