Waiting Staff - Greenhithe
Waiting Staff - Comptoir Bluewater
Comptoir Libanais translates to mean ‘Lebanese Counter’, it is a place for everyone where they can eat casually in an authentic and friendly surrounding.
The food is served just like back in the Middle-East, with warm and friendly hospitality. Comptoir Libanais truly is a place for everyone to eat and meet friends and family in humble surroundings.
The décor is friendly, fun, humorous and very inviting – a true Middle-Eastern experience.
We are growing fast and expanding around the United Kingdom and overseas but the family culture is as strong as ever and our Founder Tony Kitous is still very much at the helm of the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record of delivering an exceptional service in a fast-paced environment;
- One year + waiting experience within the hospitality sector;
- Great communication skills and a good command of the English language (both written and spoken);
- Passion for our hospitality, food and drink with the ability to create a memorable experience;
- Eligible to work full time in the United Kingdom
In return for your hard work and determination we offer:
- Competitive package;
- Complimentary food on the days you work;
- Up to 50% discount in our restaurants when dining with family or friends;
- Hard work does not go unrecognised, you will have the opportunity to develop and progress;
Apply for Waiting Staff - Greenhithe
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly