Chef de Partie - London
Chef de Partie - Mare Street Market London
Full time | Competitive, depending on experience
About The Candidate
We are looking for Chef de parties. A passion for modern english cuisine is a must, and a willingness to learn and progress is key.
About The Role
Sous Chefs will assistant the Head Chef in the day to day running of the kitchens at Hackney’s new and exciting market and dining venue.
Mare Street Market is London's first cashless bar & restaurant project. The space houses a restaurant, deli, bar, record shop, florist, coffee roastery, podcast studio, pop-up shop, bottle shop & garden bar.
We serve food from executive chef, Dan Spence with a focus on seasonal and local ingredients from breakfast through to dinner as well as all day sourdough pizza.
We are an award winning company, with fantastic opportunities for development. Our ethos is and always has been to develop from within and to take those who have dedicated themselves to us, with us.
- access to hundreds or perks & discounts such as discounted gym membership
- Discounts on everyday expenses such as travel, shopping, restaurants
- 28 days holiday
- Free meals at work and 40% food and drink in all of our 22 bars and restaurants across London
- opportunities for trips across the UK and abroad
- industry recognised training
- computer / technology purchase scheme
- bike purchase scheme
Please apply by attaching your most recent cv as a Microsoft Word document or PDF.
You must be fluent in written and spoken English and full eligibility to work in the UK is required
Apply for Chef de Partie - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly