Events Sales Co-ordinator - Buckinghamshire
Events Sales Co-ordinator - Stoke Park Country Club & Resort
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced Event Sales Co-ordinator to join the team at Stoke Park. As Event Sales Co-ordinator, you will:
- Work with our meetings, events, golf and special occasion clients at a 5 Red Star level
- Be responsible for the planning and coordination of events providing an efficient and personal service at all times.
- Be targeted on revenue sales with various objectives introduced throughout the financial year, which will not only be revenue-based but also task-based.
This is to cover maternity leave for up to 12 months.
- Previous experience in an event sales environment
- Exceptional sales techniques, both on the telephone and in person
- Knowledge of golf, along with 5 Star property experience is preferable
- Strong typing ability and telephone manner
- Strong interpersonal skills, articulate and confident communicator
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills and has a proactive approach
- Thrives on working in a fast-paced environment
- Handles pressure calmly and professionally
- Possesses the ability of excellent problem solving and decision making using a systematic and precise approach
- Excellent IT skills with experience of MS Office applications and a knowledge of Opera software is preferable.
What we will offer to the successful candidate:
- Competitive salary
- Access to service charge and gratuities
- Career progression through training and development
- 20 days paid holiday
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Discounted rates on facilities
- Free use of the Stoke Park gym
As Europe’s leading Five Red Star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, Stoke Park provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.