Chef de Partie - Beaconsfield
Chef de Partie - White Horse, Beaconsfield
Up to £23,000 plus paid overtime and tips
We have an amazing opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join our beautiful gastro pub The White Horse which opened recently in Beaconsfield!
As Chef de Partie you'll be an essential part of the kitchen team. That means you'll be cooking and working across all sections, but you'll also have an opportunity to contribute ideas for the regularly changing, seasonal fresh food menu. We make almost everything from scratch so this is a kitchen for a Chef de Partie who really loves fresh ingredients and has a passion for flavours.
We're part of Brunning & Price, which means we have all the independence to run our pub and kitchen how we want, but with the support and stability of a rapidly growing big group backing us up whenever we need it.
As our Chef de Partie you will:
- Have solid experience in a fresh food kitchen
- Be able to handle a section on a busy service
- Prepare fresh food dishes from scratch across all sections
- Help to manage stock and ensure minimal wastage
- Ensure the highest standards of food hygiene and H&S
In return, as Chef de Partie we offer you:
- A competitive salary plus paid overtime and tips
- The ability to work with fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Continued training and development
- Genuine work/life balance
- Excellent discount and employee benefit scheme
- Sharesave and pension scheme
- Child care vouchers
- The opportunity to move between pubs and grow with the business
- A fun, engaging, rewarding place to work with plenty of support
If we’re talking your language and you think you’ve got what it takes to be a Chef de Partie with us then get in touch!