Lifeguard - London
Paddington, London W2
Nuffield Health, the UK's largest not for profit healthcare provider, is seeking a Lifeguard at our Fitness and Wellbeing Gym.
As a Lifeguard you'll;
- Make sure our members stay safe and healthy when using our brilliant 'wet' facilities - from the swimming pool, to the spa pool, sauna and steam room.
- Do all you can to create a friendly, relaxed and professional environment, as a Lifeguard you'll see that everyone who uses the Club enjoys a warm welcome and efficient service.
- Be attentive and alert at all times, you'll make connections with members, helping them to feel valued and supported. Of course, if there's ever an incident, you'll respond straight away.
To join us, you'll need;
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) or equivalent, and ongoing training records
- Bags of enthusiasm, a positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills.
To be a real team player with a passion for providing great customer care.We want you to be the best you can be. So we promise to support you with training, career development and our unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership of your local Fitness and Wellbeing Club, private healthcare and an annual health assessment, as well as a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits. We want to help you live well and get the balance right in life, so we'll give you 25 days' holiday in your first years here - and we'll reward you with more annual leave for building your career with us.