Training & Development Manager - London
Training & Development Manager - Le Pain Quotidien - London
We are looking for a dedicated Training & Development Manager to join the UK People team here at Le Pain Quotidien.
Reporting to the People & Performance Manager, the T & D Manager will be responsible for driving training and development across the UK business. They should be an enthusiastic self-starter who can manage a varied workload whilst constantly looking for ways to improve our processes.
- Oversees, coordinates and delivers appropriate training across all levels to ensure the business is always fully compliant.
- Creates and maintains training materials for all departments, including inductions and onboarding programmes
- Leads the testing, implementation and roll-out of all training materials to the restaurants
- Facilitates any necessary Harvest Days, training all the new starters on everything there is to know about Le Pain Quotidien
- Onboards external managers in training and monitoring their growth through regular visits
- Maintains a constant presence in our stores, supporting our teams with any training needs
- Assists in the development of career paths for all employees, and in creating manpower and succession plans
- Assists the People & Performance Manager on any other related projects as and when required
- Communicates and serves as a role model for LPQ’s values
The right candidate will:
- Have at least 3 years’ relevant experience within a branded restaurant environment
- Have operational experience within the hospitality industry
- Be comfortable training both back and front of house
- Have the ability to develop positive working relationships will all restaurant employees and work as a part of a team by helping others as needed or requested.
- Be passionate about developing others and have a love for the hospitality industry.
What Le Pain Quotidien can offer you:
- A competitive salary package
- Career progression and development with an established global brand
- 23 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays (that’s 31 days off a year!) plus a half day for your birthday.
- A mobile phone allowance
- A generous monthly store credit allowance on the LPQ app
- A 25% discount on all food and drink in all LPQ stores
- A whole host of perks and discounts via Perkbox – including free cinema tickets, free phone insurance, discounts in spas, salons, gyms and much more.
Founded in Brussels in 1990 by Alain Coumont, Le Pain Quotidien is a bakery and restaurant that serves simple, wholesome and sustainable food, made with organic and local ingredients whenever possible. With over 200 locations worldwide, including 31 in the UK and Ireland, Le Pain Quotidien is a global company that still puts family and conviviality at the heart of everything we do.