Receptionist - London
Receptionist - h Club - London
Reporting to: Front Office Manager
Works with: All departments including Events, Membership, Marketing, Finance, Studio, Gallery, and the Club and Restaurant teams
Working hours: Shift work involved including evenings, late nights and weekends to cover the operational hours of Club and bedrooms
Job Purpose: To ensure the provision of excellent customer service to all members, guests and clients visiting and /or staying at h Club London.
Summary of key activities:
- Operation of all reception desks during opening hours
- Provide a warm welcome and check in for all members and their guests, using ResortSuite
- Direct event guests to meeting spaces around the building.
- Manage restaurant bookings and attendance to the Club and actively promote Members events.
- Administration of Reception desk, including answering the phone, receiving and replying to all emails, distributing, preparing post and arranging transportation for Members from the Club.
- To keep up to date on all of the activities, events and bookings within the building and communicating any changes to the appropriate departments
- To demonstrate an exemplary understanding of the club facilities and offerings
- Administration of member events including: monitoring bookings for the cinema screenings and responding to Member enquiries
- To ensure both reception areas are kept clean and tidy at all times
- Build strong relationships with members and bedroom guests
- Maintain a record of regular and VIP guests
- Work within a creative, close-knit team and prepare efficient handovers for following shift/ day
- Comply with all standing operating procedures (SOPs) that include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Manage the complete bedroom guest journey from pre-arrival to post departure
- Perform guest check in & check out processes to ensure smooth arrival and departure to Club Bedrooms
- Respond to reservation enquiries via phone, in person or email in a timely manner.
- Process and confirm all incoming reservations via the property PMS ResortSuite.
- Assist guests with general concierge enquiries such as information about the local area, what’s on in London and other information as requested.
- Proactively upsell rooms and the F&B offering within the Club.
- Adhere to guest confidentiality, security and health & safety policies
- Provide warm welcome and room information to all guests and be first point of contact for all guests once checked in.
- To undertake any additional duties as reasonably directed by Management.
- To adhere to company practices and procedures at all times in particular those relating to
- Discipline and Health & Safety
- To assist any guests who may have special needs in moving around the building.
- To promptly report any customer complaints to the Reception Manager or Manager on duty.
- To ensure good communication with all colleagues and supervisors.
- To deal with lost property.
This job description reflects the present requirements of the post and should not be seen as an exhaustive list of responsibilities. Duties and responsibilities may develop and change in consultation with your line management.