Cloakroom Assistant - London
Cloakroom Assistant - h Club - London
Reporting to: Front Office Manager
Job purpose: To undertake guest greeting at the front of house including cloakroom duties, rooming guests including the delivery of guests luggage to their room and to collect guest luggage from their room on departure.
Summary of key activities:
- To be responsible for the smooth interaction of guests in the cloakroom area in accordance with the customer service standards of h Club London.
- To maintain the cloakroom area and ensure that guests belongings are well looked after when in storage.
- To efficiently and courteously “room” guests, explaining all room equipment and operating functions.
- To ensure every effort is made to meet guest needs, with all comments and complaints being actioned following procedures laid down by h Club London’s policies and procedures.
- To undertake daily checks of the front of the club for litter and debris and to clean as appropriate.
- To ensure all Public areas and the front of house areas kept to the highest standards of maintenance and cleanliness and are made as welcoming as possible.
- To liaise with all departments to ensure effective and efficient communication at all times.
- To keep the Front Office Manager informed at all times of issues and guest requirements.
- To offer a personal service to guest and residents of the club.
- To comply with all h Club policies.
- To be aware of, and comply with, statutory requirements regarding the work place such as health and safety, hygiene, fire prevention, licensing and employment law etc.
- To carry out any other reasonable duty to assist in the smooth running of the club.
- To assist the supervisors and Front Office Manager in the daily operations of the department in accordance with the required departmental standards.
This job description reflects the present requirements of the post and should not be seen as an exhaustive list of responsibilities. Duties and responsibilities may develop and change in consultation with line management.