General Manager - London
General Manager - Bite Me Burger Co - Camden, London
We offer a starting salary of £27k to £35k plus a bonus scheme.
Bite Me Burger Co is an innovative and edgy burger restaurant brand driven by a team of experienced and passionate people. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we take our food and customers very seriously. We have a charismatic brand personality with a contemporary food philosophy and an entertaining approach to the customer journey.
Our unique selling point is that we are a cheeky, chic and sexy brand offering high-end range of delicious mini-burgers for dine in, delivery, corporate, parties and events. Our burgers are served in DUO, TRIO, QUAD, DOZEN and TWENTY FOUR sharing boxes.
We are seeking a Restaurant General Manager to join our team. This is an amazing career development opportunity for a hospitality and food service professional with at least 3-5 years of general management experience and the drive to grow with us in our pending roll out plan.
In the General Manager role, you must ooze personality, be energetic, enthusiastic, and have a passion for fostering a great sense of teamwork. You will be an experienced professional with a talent for leading and inspiring others. You must exhibit uncommonly high standards and the ability to train and develop future leaders. You will be as good with numbers as you are with your team, and just as comfortable grilling burgers as you are with presenting strategies.
As our General Manager, you will be responsible for leading and directing the daily operations of the business including:
- Upholding our standards of service.
- Modelling and driving excellence within the business.
- Selecting, training, developing, motivating the team for operation excellence.
- Overseeing financial and operational effectiveness and reporting
- At least 3 years of Restaurant General Management experience in a high volume, fast-paced restaurant environment
- Ability to learn and train others on all aspects of operations.
- Possess a solid grasp of all administrative and management functions.
- Drive sales and marketing strategy.
Apply for General Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly