Leisure Club Manager - Swansea
4 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Looking for your next role as a Leisure Club Manager? Look no further…..
We have an exciting opportunity for a Leisure Club Manager to join our highly successful team in Swansea where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to our state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
Here at Village Hotel Club, our values and behaviours (inspirational, driven, commercial, detailed and resilient) demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience, as such, you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. As well as giving our staff the best career opportunities backed up by training and development at every step of the way.
As a Leisure Club Manager you will:
- Deliver the group strategy in order to deliver commercial returns.
- Drive and adhere to consistent brand standards and profit performance.
- Drive quality and value that ensures amazing hospitality, by executing group strategy, leading by example and challenging to deliver and celebrate results.
- Take overall responsibility for all leisure activities.
- Communicate the strategy and create buy in with operational teams.
- Be a hands on leader who constantly champions brand standards.
- Network the local community and partner initiatives in order to maximise the brand recognition.
- Ensure data is captured and recorded through all appropriate departments.
- Create, drive and achieve engagement in the team so employees are motivated to deliver amazing hospitality.
- Drive on site sales by ensuring up selling is happening in the department.
- Take reasonable steps to identify and where possible rectify risk and comply with all health and safety legislation.
To become our Leisure Club Manager you;
- Will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations.
- Will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards.
- Should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards.
- Have a can do attitude.
- Should be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
- Must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver the role described.
If you are truly passionate about a career in hotels and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then Village Hotels is the place for you.
Apply now to be our Leisure Club Manager.