Fitness Motivator/Personal Trainer | Hertford
- Job Type
- Part Time
Fitness Motivator/Personal Trainer - Hartham Leisure Centre
Approx 20 hours per week - Competitive rate of pay
Everyone Active is currently seeking a high calibre, positive, supportive, inclusive and progressive individual. You will also need to embrace our brand mission of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Hold a current Level 2 Gym Instructor and Level 3 Personal Training qualification
- Can provide motivation and support for customers to achieve their fitness goals through the consistent delivery of one to one fitness appointments, group sessions and meaningful gym floor contact
- Will actively and consistently promote the company vision, values and beliefs
- Can make every members visit an enjoyable experience and keeps them coming back
- Are enthusiastic, positive and ready to make a difference
- Are looking to build and develop a Personal Training business at the centre
- Availability to work weekends is essential
- A strong work ethic, and the ability to use your own initiative
- To be able to undertake cleaning tasks and keep the gym looking immaculate for our members
You will have an exciting role in an environment that welcomes, values and benefits every customer. The position will include leading two group exercise classes a week. Any additional Personal Training you may wish to offer, will be paid 50/50 split.
To provide motivation and support for customers to achieve their fitness goals, through the consistent delivery of one to one appointments and reviews, group sessions and meaningful gym floor interaction.
Key Performance Indicator
To provide a ‘world famous’ customer experience that keeps people wanting to return.
For more details on the position or to apply, send a current CV
Apply for Fitness Motivator/Personal Trainer | Hertford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly