Guest Relation Manager - Buckinghamshire
Guest Relations Manager - Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire
As Guest Relations Manager you will:
- Ensure the smooth and effective operation of the Front of House team in the Mansion and Pavilion during any respective shift as well as carrying out duty management tasks.
- The ideal candidate for this versatile and demanding role will be a driven individual who has an exceptional eye for detail and is fully committed to successful guest interaction and personalised service.
- Previous experience in a supervisory or managerial Front Office role is preferable within a 4/5 star environment
- Superior guest engagement, organization and administration skills
- Ability to multi task and set priorities
- Outstanding attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills, articulate and confident communicator
- Be able to work under pressure
- Excellent level of written and spoken English
- Impeccable grooming
- Superior IT skills with experience of MS Office applications and a working knowledge of Opera or other PMS system is preferable
- Full UK or International driving license
What we will offer to the successful candidate:
- Competitive salary
- Career progression through training and development
- 20 days paid holiday
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Discounted rates on facilities
- Free use of the Stoke Park gym
- Uniform and free laundry service
This role will be based on 8 hour day shifts and will include night shift work when required. Shifts comprise of weekends and bank holidays as per departmental rota. This is to cover maternity leave for up to 12 months.
As Europe’s leading Five Red Star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, Stoke Park provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
Apply for Guest Relation Manager - Buckinghamshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly