Team Member - Cambridge
Team Member - Cambridge
Full / Part time hours
Reports to: Supervisor
Direct Reports: NA
To ensure that you are delivering the highest standard of customer service at all times. You will support the cinema team on continuously driving sales, while supporting the cinema team in the smooth running of the cinema in line with policy and procedures. You will be fully cross trained, performing different duties at various times. Staff functions include box office duties, Concessions duties, bar duties, and projection duties with particular attention paid to customer service in all areas.
- Provide a superior standard of service to our customers by monitoring behaviour, serving pleasantly, promptly, efficiently, managing queues effectively and having appropriate customer service telephone etiquette.
- Guide customers to their seats where necessary following the correct ticket verification procedure including Infinity card holders and ensuring every person who enters the cinema has a ticket.
- Liaise with cinema staff and management where appropriate to ensure smooth running of the business.
- Respond to verbal customer complaints and queries immediately.
- Be knowledgeable about the cinema and its services/facilities.
- Ensure all communication via radios is appropriate, clear and concise and where applicable code words are used.
- Provide information on performance start and finish times, films synopsis and film classification.
- Be aware of the policy towards film piracy within the cinema.
- Be aware of all film classifications and identification procedure.
- Ensure all lost property is correctly delivered to the appropriate area.
- Monitor and patrol the auditoria’s for piracy, picture and sound quality, temperature, customer disturbance and any health and safety issues.
- Work effectively using the correct upselling and suggestive selling techniques.
- Be aware of current marketing promotions and assist as required.
- Sell box office tickets and retail products correctly and follow correct cash handling procedures.
- Assist with stock take as required
- Ensure that wastage is correctly recorded by following the wastage procedures.
- Keep all retail products stocked sufficiently adhering to first in, first out process, making sure that there is clean and efficient presentation of all products.
- Follow the food hygiene regulations and health and safety policies.
- Work efficiently using all pieces of equipment correctly and with care.
- Inform management immediately of any breaches or issues within health and safety.
- Help monitor maintenance or repairs advising the relevant people of any issues immediately.
- Open and close all areas, ensuring the relevant check sheets are adhered to.
- Undertake cinema cleaning activities including cinema, toilets, back of house areas, auditoria’s, cinema seating, all front of house areas and emptying and removing of rubbish as required.
- Keep informed about business changes by attending staff meetings, reading staff notice boards and asking questions where appropriate.
- Adhere to all current policies and procedures.
- Good customer service skills
- Good team working skills
- Good communicator
- A helpful and enthusiastic attitude
- Adaptable and flexible to changing circumstances
- Resourceful and able to work under pressure.
- Experience in a service related industry
Apply for Team Member - Cambridge
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly