Restaurant Supervisor - London
Restaurant Supervisor - Heathrow, London
Are you enthusiastic, driven and able to engage with people? Here at London’s busiest airport we create relaxing and memorable experiences for guests, departing and arriving.
We are a fast-growing company headquartered in Hong Kong, and have since expanded to Mainland China, India, Middle East, Europe and North America. If you are dynamic, innovative, customer-oriented and seeking to make a make a mark in the travel and hospitality industry, we invite you to join our team here in the UK.
As Restaurant Supervisor you will ensure the lounge is running smoothly, with duties assigned to the team, training provided and health and safety followed. To meet and greet the passengers as well as monitor the lounge condition. To support the team to upsell where possible lounge facilities, such as spa treatments and upgraded drinks to the passengers.
- Handle administration duties
- Greet, receive and collect payment from Guests at the front reception and bar counter
- Carry out regular checks of all areas of the Lounge
- Train new team members in their duties and explaining the standards Maintain equipment inventories and inventory records
- Ensure the quality of food, guest services, hygiene, cleanliness and tidiness of the Lounge achieve total customer satisfaction and meet company standards
- Delegate tasks where necessary with prompt follow up
- Monitor attendance and timekeeping, updating the manager of any issues arising
- Ensure Health & Safety requirements and training are met
- Reply to all the guest queries via Email or telephone with 24 hrs
- Help do the Payroll & Roster
- Carry out 1:1’ appraisal for the new joiners during and when the probation is due to finish.
- Training and Development of the team
- Ensuring SOP manuals are in place, up to Date and adhere to
- Manage any employee relations issues within the team and help perform all recruitment and selection.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Possess exceptional IT skills to enable you to complete cash up duties and maintain the Stock control.
- Previous experience in a supervisory role, supporting the Management in leading the team to deliver on sales targets whilst providing exceptional service to every guest.
- Understand the need to maintain a safe working environment taking care of the team and our guests.
- Previous experience in a similar food & Beverage environment.
- Interpersonal skills.
Apply for Restaurant Supervisor - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly