Head Waiter - London
Head Waiter - Hakkasan Mayfair
Founded in 2001, Hakkasan is one of the world’s most recognized restaurants known for its modern approach to traditional Cantonese cuisine. Since the original London offerings at Hanway Place and Mayfair, Hakkasan has expanded internationally across North America, Europe, United Arab Emirates and Asia. Hakkasan offers a distinctive dining experience where modern Cantonese cuisine, world-class mixology and dramatic design converge. Executive Head Chef Tong Chee Hwee has led the Hakkasan kitchen since its inception, and his dedication to the art of Chinese cuisine has achieved numerous awards including multiple Michelin stars at Hakkasan locations across the world. Leading Hakkasan’s international culinary expansion is Chef Ho Chee Boon, a Michelin-starred chef with over 24 years of experience.
In search for an enthusiastic, passionate and experienced Head Waiter/ress to join our fantastic Team!
The ideal Head Waiter/ress has:
- Previous experience in a similar role and within a fast paced environment; Experience in Michelin Starred or luxury restaurant would be a distinct advantage;
- Exceptional service standards with attention to detail;
- Passion for hospitality with a friendly disposition to smile;
- Good command of English with the ability to communicate confidently;
- Leadership and delegation skills including the ability to train and mentor the team:
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to work as part of a team;
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom;
- Availability to work full-time and be flexible.
To the successful candidate, we offer competitive salary and attractive benefits packages, including company-wide opportunities, outstanding career orientated training & development, excellent food & beverage discounts, pension scheme, life assurance cover and above all, an exciting and motivating working environment!