Head Pass Waiter - London
Head Pass Waiter - Hakkasan Hanway Place
Founded in 2001, Hakkasan is one of the world’s most recognized restaurants known for its modern approach to traditional Cantonese cuisine. Since the original London offerings at Hanway Place and Mayfair, Hakkasan has expanded internationally across North America, Europe, United Arab Emirates and Asia. Hakkasan offers a distinctive dining experience where modern Cantonese cuisine, world-class mixology and dramatic design converge. Executive Head Chef Tong Chee Hwee has led the Hakkasan kitchen since its inception, and his dedication to the art of Chinese cuisine has achieved numerous awards including multiple Michelin stars at Hakkasan locations across the world. Leading Hakkasan’s international culinary expansion is Chef Ho Chee Boon, a Michelin-starred chef with over 24 years of experience.
In search for an organised, driven and passionate Head Pass Waiter/ress to join our fantastic Team!
The ideal Head Pass Waiter/ress has:
- Previous experience in managing the pass and the pass ticket system within a fast paced environment is essential;
- A firm and assertive personality with exceptional service standards and attention to detail;
- Good command of English and Chinese Mandarin;
- Availability to work full-time and be flexible;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom;
To the successful candidate, we offer competitive salary and attractive benefits packages, including company-wide opportunities, outstanding career orientated training & development, excellent food & beverage discounts, pension scheme, life assurance cover and above all, an exciting and motivating working environment!