Group Exercise Manager - Formby
Group Exercise Manager - 12 hours per week Plus Classes
TO EMPOWER OUR MEMBERS TO FIND THEIR GREATNESS WITHIN!!
Group Exercise Managers are primarily responsible for helping our members achieve their goals. They will live the SDF/EFC brand and values to create a friendly, productive and enjoyable club environment and experience for all prospects and members. A proven track record in driving a highly commercial group exercise facility.
Group Exercise Managers will proactively promote all other areas and products within the club.
They are responsible for:
- Delivery of a World Class Group Exercise experience
- Achieving KPI’s around occupancy, penetration, cost per head and budgetary spend
- Member communication – positive and negative
- Act as a duty manager on 1 shift per week to positively impact all areas of the facility
Need to be:
- Exercise to Music qualified
- A detailed understanding of and passion for Group Exercise
- Extremely strong interpersonal abilities and someone who is approachable to members and other employees at all time – it is vital that employees in this role have a genuine interest in wanting to resolve members’ queries and deliver an experience above and beyond our members expectations
- Previous experience of dealing with complaints politely and efficiently
- Excellent administration and organisation skills and proficient in using a computer
- Flexible attitude to working patterns with ability to work evenings, weekends and public holidays as required
Need to Act:
- With confidence and desire to communicate positively with club member and show the personality to comfortably be part of the club in both successful and challenging times
- With enthusiasm, energy and a positive outlook to work and fitness.
- Like a leader, operating by example through passion for standards and cleanliness.
- With resilience to challenges and change, keep the drive and tenacity to succeed when it gets tough.
- Professionally, demonstrating outstanding organisational, planning, implementation and evaluation capabilities.
- Always deliver what you set out to.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve KPI’s around occupancy, penetration, cost per head and budgetary spend set out by the National Fitness Manager
- Grow Group Exercise participation through delivering an industry leading Group Exercise offering.
- Actively take part in the new member sales process.
- Drive Member retention through delivery of great customer service and member experience.
- Be available to interact with members on the gym floor whilst on shift to deal with any issues that they may have.
Drive Passion for the overall standards and appearance of the club always.
- Primary responsibility is the cleanliness of the fitness gym and all studios by taking an active role in the cleaning of them with support from the cleaning team.
- Treat every prospect/member as a VIP because to us they are. Member referral is the best form of advertising and these could be the clubs next sales.
Have personal responsibility for delivery of the club’s Group Exercise programme and act as an ambassador for Group Exercise.
- Deliver as a minimum 3hrs of Group Exercise whilst on shift to reduce cost to the Group Fitness Budget.
- Carry out health & safety maintenance gym checks and report any faults to the General Manager.
- Promote the advantages of group exercise to all current and prospect members to help club achieve membership blend targets.