Kitchen Porter - Melton Mowbray
Kitchen Porter - Ragdale Hall Spa, Melton Mowbray
39/32 hours per week
About this position:
Working in our Main Kitchen and Verandah Bar Kitchen you will assist the Chefs and other Kitchen Porters to ensure high standards of cleanliness and hygiene are maintained throughout the day.
Your main duties will be:
- Washing and drying all equipment and utensils
- Loading and unloading crockery and cutlery from the dishwasher
- Ensuring that the floors in the kitchen and the canteen area are swept and mopped
- Completing daily cleaning schedules
- Deep cleaning areas when required.
Hours of work:
39 or 32 hours per week worked on a rota basis between the hours of 7.00 am and 11.00 pm
Qualifications and skills required:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard working person who thrives in a busy environment.
£7.90 per hour age 21 and above, £7.42 per hour age 18-20 and £6.55 per hour age 16 and 17.
Generous benefits package including £900 per year in tips (full time equivalent), free meals on duty, free transport from Melton Mowbray and Asfordby, uniforms, use of the gymnasium and exercise classes, discounts on all Ragdale products and much more.
Apply for Kitchen Porter - Melton Mowbray
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly