Kitchen Porter - Manchester
Kitchen Assistant wanted for our Restaurant Bar in a rapidly developing award-winning concept Cosy Club.
Competitive rate plus tips and meals on duty!
Exciting opportunity for a Kitchen Porter to join an outstanding team and become part of our rapidly developing award-winning group.
The Cosy Club's are a rapidly growing group of city centre restaurant/bars. We are open all day, every day and serve great quality food and drink in a welcoming, relaxed & warm environment.
(Check us out on our website)
Due to our continuing success, we are now looking to recruit experienced and enthusiastic Kitchen Porter with a will to learn and a desire to work hard to join our growing team at this already well established site.
What's it all about
- You will be supporting our team of chefs by assisting with food preparation, operating the dishwasher, and keeping the kitchen clean, tidy and safe.
- This could be an ideal position for someone looking to start in a commercial kitchen. Full training will be provided and there is plenty of opportunity for promotion to chef.
- Great pay and development PLUS tips and incentives too!
- Learn from a company with great structure and support to show you how to be a great chef.
- Chance to join an expanding and recession busting company.
- Fantastic company incentives.
- Training on offer includes Advanced Health & Safety, Food Hygiene and First Aid Courses, NVQ Level 3 and fully funded college courses.
- Straight shifts and two days off a week, and a sensible working week working with decent people!
Please apply with a full CV stating the position you are applying for.