Leisure Sales Manager - Droitwich
Leisure Sales Manager - Hotelshopuk, Droitwich
Summary of Role:
You will have overall Accountability and Responsibility for all partner relationships (predominantly hotels but may include other suppliers e.g. attractions / Partners etc). You will be responsible for revenue targets from these relationships and maximising profits and sales where ever possible within your region. You will provide proactive sales management to ensure targets are exceeded and effective key account management strategies to build lasting and profitable robust relationships.
You will be experienced within the industry able to work remotely, manage your own targets and report back accordingly.
Key Accountabilities / Activities:
Three key responsibilities:
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services to achieve hotel membership targets
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers and re-converting lapsed customers.
- Conduct customer sales calls, presentations and ongoing account assessments to maximize revenue potential and harness key account relationships
- Work in partnership with Marketing Manager / Head of Leisure Sales to generate offers which will drive maximum revenue for both partner hotels and the business
- Manage hotel ROI targets and implement and action effective account plans.
- Identify new business development opportunities within the market place.
- Identify new business development opportunities from existing partners
- Maintain a full account database, account information, activities & bookings in sales CRM system
- Complete face to face meetings with partners to include both onsite and offsite appointments
- Ensure minimum level of tele-sales call targets are met to potential new and existing partners, with the purpose to seek out new/repeat business
- Identify cross Brand selling opportunities and ensure necessary hand over or follow up concluded effectively.
- Communicate with key departments ensuring processes are implemented and linked with revenue generation for accounts.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
- Organise/attend /run trade fairs/exhibitions/Client FAM representing the Brand(s) at industry related events as required
- To provide accurate management reports to ensure information relating to customer requirements, market and personal activity are kept up to date.
- Undertake presentations to key stakeholders and prospect new clients which may include Senior members of staff and Board members
- Be able to lead, manage and motivate direct reports and peers
Health & Safety
- To act on your responsibilities detailed in the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
- To familiarise yourself with your departmental standards of performance and to be able to demonstrate their application.
- To maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming at all times.
- To co-operate and communicate with colleagues and Management to ensure effective department teamwork and high morale.
- To attend any meetings, training sessions or courses that may be beneficial to you and your department.
- To follow any procedures set up for energy conservation.
Hours of work
9-5:30pm. (However this role will require a degree of flexibility with early/late appointments / fam trips / exhibitions etc ) and will require overnight trips away.
Dependent on experience £18K – £23K + individual bonus scheme + company bonus + 28 days holiday (inc BH), + private health scheme, company perks (e.g. discounted hotels / breaks etc..)
Due to the nature of the business, a degree of flexibility is required, and the post holder may be required to perform certain tasks not specifically referred to above.
hotelshopUK offices are located in the historic town of Droitwich Spa with excellent transport links.
- Droitwich Spa train station with regular trains to Worcester, Kidderminster, Bromsgrove and Birmingham is an approximate 10 minute walk from the offices
- The M5 & M42 motorways are just a short drive away with easy access to Worcestershire & the West Midlands
Buses for surrounding towns can be found in the centre of Droitwich, a few minutes walk away