Food & Beverage Trainee Supervisor
Old Thorns is a luxury four-star resort in Hampshire. The hotel is easily accessible from the A3, and only 30 minutes from the M25 and Portsmouth. Old Thorns offers luxury accommodation, conference and function facilities, health club, beauty spa, restaurants and bars and a championship golf course.
We are a popular venue for weddings, tribute nights, conferences and corporate events and we are seeking a Trainee Food and Beverage Supervisor to assist with the smooth running of these events.
- To lead and motivate the team on shift to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of all F & B areas
- To ensure that customers are receiving the highest possible standards of service
- To be fully knowledgeable on all beverages and food menus served
- To ensure effective stock rotation and to maintain stock levels, ensuring all products are correctly displayed
- To be fully aware of and strictly adhere to licensing legislation
Knowledge/Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- The ability to lead and motivate a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
This is a full time role (40 hours per week) working 5 days per week between Monday and Sunday on a rota basis.
As well as a competitive salary, the company offers training & development, free on-site parking, company uniform, contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.
Apply for Food & Beverage Trainee Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly