Learning & Development Manager - London
Learning & Development Manager
St James’ Court a Taj Hotel and Taj 51 Buckingham Gate
Competitive plus bonus + benefits
What does it take to be part of our Heritage?
Would you like to come and work as a Learning & Development Manager for an international brand that is world renowned for excellence, commitment to its employees and warmth and hospitality to its guests?
Working for the Taj Group sets you aside from other leading hotel brands worldwide. We instil a concept called Tajness into the DNA of all of our employees through our brand values of Mutual Respect and Sincere care; this means not only that we are able to offer every single guest a unique experience during their stay with us, but also the happiness in the workplace that our associates deserves.
St. James’ Court, A Taj Hotel, London is a quiet masterpiece , Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites & Residences is a 5 star including three restaurants, including Michelin-starred Quilon, two bars, a state-of-the-art gym and wellness centre, Taj 51 Buckingham Gate provides the discerning luxury traveller with a suite experience that will make your stay in London genuinely special.
Benefits for the Learning & Development Manager Role
- Ten complimentary nights including breakfast (dependant on contract) plus 50% discount on F&B and Spa within hotels in the Taj Group
- 25% discount off treatments/products at the Wellness Centre (the hotel Spa)
- The Learning & Development Manager will receive life insurance and pension scheme
- Chair massage and Chiropody treatments
- Introduction scheme
- Social Events
- Meals on duty
Learning & Development Manager - our expectations
- To work in conjunction with the HR Team, the Learning & Development Manager will; design, implement, deliver and evaluate new training programmes
- Maintain all training records for programs you have facilitated completion of Training Attendance Records
- Analyse reasons for leaving on a monthly basis, and high-lighting areas of concern, with suggested remedies.
- The Learning & Development Manager will be available where required on casework including disciplinary, grievance and absence matters
- The Learning & Development Manager will support with recruitment.
- Be pro-active with excellent organisational skills and the ability to balance conflicting priorities and meet deadlines under pressure
- Assist in the drafting, implementation, and reviews of Hotel’s policies related to Human Resources.
- The Learning & Development Manager will foster a working environment that is high in associate morale, provides constant learning and development and career progression opportunities, and supports positive and effective working relationships ·Responsible for engagement activities while ensuring employee satisfaction.
Desirable - CIPD qualified Level 5
If this sounds like the perfect role, we’d love to hear from you!