Guest Service Assistant
Roomzzz Stratford are looking for a new team member.
Combining the style of a boutique hotel with the convenience of a serviced apartment, our aim is simple: To give you more space and freedom to be yourself, more of the things you want, less of the things you don't.
So, we've got rid of the mini bar and swapped it for your own fully equipped kitchen. There's no more rushing down to breakfast in the morning, instead enjoy a fresh croissant and coffee in your room or pick up breakfast from the 'Grab and Go' selection in the lobby.
- To maintain a high level of awareness of current hotel operations to be able to deal with telephone enquiries efficiently.
- To answer telephones promptly and correctly to maximise business and minimise guest frustration.
- To have a full understanding of Roomzzz Brand standards and all areas of operation throughout the hotel.
- Understand the hotel fire and bomb procedure and act as a competent person in the event of an emergency.
- To fully understand the security procedures throughout the hotel.
- To have excellent personal presentation and adhere to the company standards of appearance at all times.
- To maintain high levels of energy, enthusiasm and commitment to every task undertaken.
- To have a flexible approach to the hours you are required to work.
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A positive attitude
- Team player
£19,000 per annum
This position is for the day shift (7am - 7pm).
If you are interested in this position please send our recruitment team your application.