Trainee Mechanic - Milton Keynes
If you love all things mechanical …..and also like a bit of DIY, this role is right up your alley! As well as being busy behind the scenes solving problems and fixing faults, you’ll also be front of house interacting with our customers, maybe giving them some bowling tips! Being our trainee mechanic is fun, fast paced and very varied, so to succeed with us you’ll have to love this type of environment.
As our Trainee Mechanic you’ll be awesome at:
- Being on the ball when it comes to spotting and resolving a problem
- Being pro-active in your approach by maintaining our equipment to the highest standards
- Creating unforgettable customer experiences
- Being a positive energy around people
- Being a friendly, supportive and helpful team player
- Being ready and willing to learn, you don’t need experience in bowling, we’ll train you to do a great job!
As well as your hourly pay (paid fortnightly) you'll enjoy a great benefits package such as discounted food on shift, free bowling with 30% off food and drink when you visit with friends and family, healthcare cash plan, plus lots more!
What’s next?If you are keen to take the next step in your career, think you could make an impact and are ready to be bowled over with excitement, be quick and apply today. We also offer a 12 month fast track Management Training programme which is available for trainee mechanics wanting to progress their career.