Restaurant/Cafe Team Members - Croydon
Restaurant/Cafe Team Members
We are looking to recruit new team members to join our Food and Beverage team at Oxygen Freejumping in Croydon.
This role is vital in ensuring that both our jumpers and our children and friends who host their parties will receive great service and a fantastic Cafe experience while at the Park.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing customers with service excellence during their visit to the café.
- Greeting customers in a positive, friendly and timely manner.
- Establishing customer requirements; suggesting most suitable products for customers, upselling and suggesting promotions, where possible, taking customer order.
- Processing and preparing food and drink orders.
- Seeking customer feedback; personally, acting on feedback where possible.
- Operating a range of equipment, to include coffee machine, blender, grill, dishwasher, in a safe, tidy, hygienic manner, in line with brand standards manual.
- Performing café set-up and close down process, when required, in line with brand manual standards.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- Experience of customer facing roles, preferably in a commercial food environment
- A team player with excellent communication skills and a real flair for customer service
- The highest standards of personal hygiene, grooming and presentation
- Interest in food and drink, understands what good quality looks like
- A Level 2 certificate in food & hygiene would be beneficial but not essential as training would be provided.
We will have a number of shifts available which cover from opening to closing of the Park and are looking for flexible team members to join us. Our busiest times will be at the weekends, bank holidays, during the school holidays and after school hours so availability across these peak periods is strongly desirable.