An exciting opportunity has risen as a Hotel Manager a brand new opening of Roomzzz York, due to open July 2019 Roomzzz York boast 97 luxury Apartments, located on the banks of the River Ouse, and directly next to Rowntree park.
The Aparthotel has an onsite Gym, Deli, Car Park and excellent employee facilities.
As the Hotel Manager your job is to make sure that our customers and colleagues are kept safe at all times. As a people leader you will ensure that your team is motivated, engaged and see Roomzzz as a great place to work. Delivering fantastic service so customers have a great stay and want to return.
- To manage the day to day operations of the hotel.
- To maximise revenue opportunities such as Car Parking revenue, Essentailzzz sales, Upgrades, Early Check-ins and Late Check-outs.
- Control Breakfast ‘Grab & Go’ costings and waste.
- Ensuring the hotel is safe and secure putting the health and safety of colleagues and customers at the forefront of what you do.
- To manage the Housekeeping contract, in accordance with the service level agreement.
- When problems do occur take ownership to resolve problems and empower the team to do the same.
- Review customer feedback and insight reports to create action plans that will improve the customer experience.
- Delivering training to the in line with brand standards and PRIDE.
- Promoting the Roomzzz Royalty Club.
- Pre-empting any problems that may occur and put permanent fixes in place.
- To ensure the pro-active maintenance program ‘Roomzzz Care’ is completed to the brand standard.
What we offer;
- Competitive Salary.
- Attractive Bonus Scheme.
- Generous Holiday entitlement.
- Career progression within a rapidly developing company.
- Excellent customer service skill.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- The ability to lead a team effectively.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure.
Start Date: March 2019
Apply for Hotel Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly