Customer Service Agent - Droitwich
Customer Service Agent - Hotelshopuk, Droitwich
Do you enjoy delivering excellent customer service? Do you have outstanding interpersonal skills? Are you a confident & experienced administrator looking to join a fast growing fun company?
Summary of Role:
Provide excellent service to our clients and hotels, dealing with enquiries quickly and efficiently to maximise conversions into bookings throughout the Customer Service Team.
What we offer:
- Health Care Cash Back Scheme on completion of probation
- Additional holiday with years service
- Discounted UK breaks with partner hotels
- Company arranged social events
- Company bonus scheme (subject to Ts & Cs)
- Flexible working
- Full training provided
- Progression opportunities
- Handle inbound and outbound calls with clients and hotels.
- Deal with all enquiries within agreed service level agreements (SLA’s), consistently prioritising throughout the day.
- Work with the Customer Service Team to meet required levels of bookings and commissions.
- Provide the management team with feedback on what’s going well and not well e.g. hotel rates that are not competitive.
- Support hotelshopUK by providing assistance to other departments as and when required.
- Know the hotels we work with and keep up-to-date with the processes you need to follow.
- Follow the customer complaints process, ensuring Team Leaders are advised.
- Ensure that you have your own reviews/appraisals and complete the necessary paperwork
- Attend a minimum of four hotel familiarisation trips per annum.
Hours of work: Full Time, 40 hours a week over five days, including weekends, evenings and Bank Holidays.
Operating hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 to 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 10:00 to 16:00
Salary: £7.85 per hour + Company Benefits
Due to the nature of the business, a degree of flexibility is required, and the post holder may be required to perform certain tasks not specifically referred to above.
hotelshopUK offices are located in the historic town of Droitwich Spa with excellent transport links.
- Droitwich Spa train station with regular trains to Worcester, Kidderminster, Bromsgrove and Birmingham is an approximate 10 minute walk from the offices
- The M5 & M42 motorways are just a short drive away with easy access to Worcestershire & the West Midlands
- Buses for surrounding towns can be found in the centre of Droitwich, a few minutes walk away
Become a Personal Trainer - WorcesterEasy Apply!