Fitness Instructor - Buckinghamshire
Level 3 Fitness Instructor - Stoke Park Country Club Spa & Hotel
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Fitness Instructor - level 3 to join the Gym team at Stoke Park. As Fitness Instructor, you will:
- Ensure the health and safety of all Club members, hotel and spa guest whilst using the fitness facilities.
- Offer a high level of customer service at all times
- Offering a range of fitness services to include: inductions, assessments, programs and Personal Training when required through Stoke Park.
- To work with Membership, contacting new and existing members regarding fitness services
- Offer one class on studio timetable per week in agreement with the Head of Fitness.
- Ensure pool and Hot Tub tests are performed and checked every two hours whilst on-shift.
- Offer personal training in a safe and effective manner as and when required by members and Stoke Park
Rota to include weekends and bank holidays as per Departmental Rota.
- Strong interpersonal skills, articulate and confident communicator
- Experience of working in a high standard gym
- Excellent organisation skills and a proactive approach
- Thrives on working in a fast-paced environment
- Handles pressure calmly and professionally
- Excellent IT skills with experience of MS Office applications is preferable
What we will offer to the successful candidate:
- Competitive salary
- Reservations Incentive Scheme
- Career progression through training and development
- 20 days paid holiday
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Discounted rates on facilities
- Free use of the Stoke Park gym
As Europe’s leading Five Red Star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, Stoke Park provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.