Assistant Manager - Hertford
4 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Are you looking to pursue a career in hospitality with a company who holds their people at the heart of what they do? Good! Because we are looking for someone like you! Pop in and join us for a chat as we are looking for a passionate, hospitality driven individual to join us as an assistant manager in Hertford!
At The Snug, we are all about energy, hand crafted cocktails, delicious fresh food and offering genuine, attentive service! As a AM for The Snug, you will have the opportunity to input your ideas to your GM to make this bar your own, develop your future through training and development opportunities and genuinely work with a company who hold their people at the heart of what they do.
Why The Snug?
Operating independently since 2005, we have spent the last 13 years building a foundation which is underpinned by all the amazing people we have working for us. On top of providing you with a supportive people culture, we also offer:
- A competitive hourly rate
- 50% discount on food always
- Fantastic career development – 90% of our General Managers are recruited from within
- An employee loyalty card enabling 2-4-1 cocktails on your days off
- Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Year’s Day off
- The best Christmas party!
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Recognition events
- Regular incentive schemes – including trips abroad
- Refer a friend cash reward
- Freedom and autonomy to implement your own ideas
As an Assistant Manager for The Snug you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the GM in growing the bars sales and profitability
- Training, coaching & leading the team to ensure outstanding service is delivered, always
- Assist the GM in running daily bar operations, carrying out back of office duties, stock taking, managing and planning bookings and planning rotas
- Deputising in the GM’s absence
Previous experience within an assistant manager role is desirable but not essential. Previous experience within a supervisory role will also be considered. Management/supervisory experience does not have to be limited to hospitality.
If you are interested, please get in contact with us today and we will be in touch as soon as possible!
Apply for Assistant Manager - Hertford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly