Kitchen Assistant- High Wycombe
We are looking for a Kitchen Assistant to join our team at High Wycombe!
The Snug Bars is all about energy, hand-crafted cocktails, great food and delivering exceptional customer service. As a Chef for the Snug, you will play a key role in providing amazing experiences for our guests and so we are looking for individuals who love cooking and who are passionate for the service industry and delivering the highest of standards to our guests.
What We Look For
- Passion for the Service Industry
- An understanding of what amazing guest service looks like
- Enjoys being an active member of the team
- An excellent communicator
- Someone who will go the extra mile
- Prepare, cook and deliver great food in line with brand standards
- Take pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness at all times
- Be proactive and enthusiastic during quiet periods
- Keeping wastage to a minimum
- Adhere to H&S regulations at all times
- Work closely with FOH to ensure guests receive the best experience
What We Offer
- Competitive rates of pay for all areas within the business
- 50% staff discount on all food for yourself and 3 close ones
- Company loyalty card
- Comprehensive training opportunities
- Excellent rewards and recognition schemes including trips abroad, team parties, awards and vouchers etc.
- Management progression for those who wish to progress
Join our family by sending us your CV & a few lines about why you would like to work with us!
All applicants must either be eligible to live & work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Apply for Kitchen Assistant- High Wycombe
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly