Operations/Fitness Manager | Sunbury-on-thames
Operations/Fitness Manager - Sunbury Leisure Centre
(Will include 2 Duty Manager shifts per week)
40 hours - Competitive salary + Excellent Colleague Package
Everyone Active is currently seeking high calibre positive, supportive, inclusive and progressive individuals. You will also need to embrace our brand mission of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week.
You will have proven experience in managing large teams, be competent in working with P&L accounts, passionate and enthusiastic about delivering a quality experience.
We are seeking a highly motivated Leisure Manager to lead, develop and manage our operations team:
- You will be required to manage the day-to-day operations of the centre ensuring that the highest levels of customer service and safety are achieved
- To be both a role model for the centres team and to make the centre a fun and friendly environment to both colleagues and customers alike
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The postholder will lead the duty managers and heads of departments and have specific responsibility for managing the Everyone Active Management Systems and processes in all areas of the business
- To contribute to the sites sales targets
- To achieve Everyone Active fitness business objectives and KPIs including Group Exercise, Small Group Training and PT
- REPs Level 3, National Pool Lifeguard, First Aid at Work & Pool Plant Operators Qualifications are essential.
For more details on the position or to apply, email a current CV
Club Manager - LightwaterEasy Apply!