Chef de Partie - Chobham
Chef de Partie - The White Hart, Chobham
Are you an experienced Chef de Partie with a real passion for quality fresh food?
As a Chef de Partie you'll have the opportunity to gain experience working across all areas of the kitchen and will be key in supporting the Sous Chefs and Head Chef.
Our Chefs de Partie are involved in a range of duties including:
- Fresh food preparation
- Embracing our food culture and designing menus
- Stock control
- Meeting food safety and cleaning standards
In return, we offer our Chefs de Partie:
- Competitive salary plus paid overtime and tips
- Work/life balance – 45-hour contract
- 33% staff discount and employee benefits scheme
- Sharesave and pension
- Free food on shifts
- Career development opportunities and support
- Opportunity to take part in our Food Development Award competition
- Chef days out
- Flexibility to move between pubs
The potential here is enormous and we’re looking for an ambitious and committed Chef de Partie with a passion for fresh food.
If we’re talking your language and think you’ve got what it takes, apply now.
Apply for Chef de Partie - Chobham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly